PI: Prof Christophe Phillips, Ir PhD
The CRC owns several EEG recording systems, mainly
from 2 companies: BrainProducts Gmbh and EGI Inc.
- V-Amp amplifiers, 16 channels + bipolar ones
- QuickAmp amplifiers, 64 channels + bipolar ones
- BrainAmp MR amplifiers, compatible with MRI, 2 x 32
channels + 8 bipolar channel additional box + rechargeable battery system
- Sets of electrode caps of various sizes and free
electrodes for the different types of amplifiers and either “classic” or
“simultaneously with fMRI acquisition” recordings
- Dense array EEG amplifier with 256 channels
- Electeode caps of various sizes for short (<2
hours) or long recording sessions.